He is mad and broke up with me for no reason?

Okay.. me and my boyfriend work together. I finish work two hours before he does. I left work my phone was silent. He called three times and I didn't answer as it was silent. And I found a message from him saying he won't talk to me ever again. it's been two days now and we are not speaking to each other.
I am the one who should be mad cause he broke up with me over sth stupid. Right?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh.

First of all, do you think you deserve someone like this?

What bothers me is how out of nowhere, he just dumped you. Do you really deserve that? No, you don't. I think if someone really wants to be with the other person, they would talk about their issues first and try to make it work instead of a surprise break-up where they just unload their issues right then and there without trying to resolve it.

You aren't inadequate. You didn't even know anything was wrong! It sounds to me as if he didn't even give you a chance to try and fix anything issues he may have been having.

If he bottles it up and doesn't communicate with you (which it sounds like he was doing) then how are you going to know to do something about it?

:\

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, that's not a reason for him to break up with you.

• I think it's his loss 💁🏻

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds super immature. Fuck it.

• Hmmm, his behavior seems very suspicious, sometimes people create a problem when there really isn't one because it's convenient for them in some way or could be that he felt you were deliberately ignoring his calls and that could be what pissed him off, even so his reaction is extreme cutting you off without a discussion seem shady.