Why is my ex boyfriend hanging out with my friends?

My ex boyfriend dumped me about 3 weeks ago after having quite Afew arguments. We'd been going out for nearly a year but it ended on good ish terms. He said he still loves me and wants to be with me and maybe there will be another chance but just not at the moment. Since then he hasn't really been speaking to me, just ignoring me while I've been sat next to him and acting like he's annoyed at m for some reason. Also recently he's Been standing with my friends at the end of school in tutor instead of his friends. He's been laughing with them and choosing to stand with them instead of his friends who are also there. He only does this for a while then goes back to his friends. He knows I would probably get jealous about it but I don't know why he's doing that. Why is he seemingly annoyed at me and ignoring me? Why is he talking to my friends for a bit at the end of the day?

Please answer this

21

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• His trying to piss you off and it's working... I wouldn't wait around on him. If he cares about about you. He wouldn't be doing this to you. There is other fish in the sea! :D

• The same thing happened to me. I'm sorry but I can't help :( try to just ignore him he's probably just trying to irk you