Guys, How has a cheating wife or girlfriend have affected you?

Being cheated on is horrible and no one deserves it.

Men, does it still affect you or have you managed to "forgive and forget?"

• It has affected me even to this day
  • No, I have forgiven that person and moved on
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• It crushed me for a long time. It really hurts. But when the wounds finally heal, and years go on, you'll realize that its going to be okay.

I don't know why they do it... but i know i'll never do it. I don't want her to go through when i've been through.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• Its a lot harder for me to trust people. Even if i trusted them as friends before going out with them, as soon as i developed feelings, it
    would get harder to trust them.

• Took me nearly a year to start getting back to my normal self. I didn't smile for about 6 months. Left me bitter, felt used, & manipulated

• Essentially made it incredibly difficult for women to gain my trust.

• I'm sorry I reacted in such a way that neither one of your options really covers.

• I fired a cruise missile at their houses. The police still has no idea it was me, they can't link all these cruise missiles to me since i erased all evidence linking me to these women.

• Just made me hate myself for missing opurtunities. So I promised myself I would never pass up an opportunity I wanted ever again.

• It seriously has damaged me and I will never get married again because of it