Girls, would you answer a text from a guy you've not spoken to for over a year?

Exactly what the question says. The last time I spoke to this girl, it did not end well. I really fell for this girl but she cut me out when I tried talking her out of smoking. It's been well over a year now, heck, two years actually. Think it's a good idea to try again?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this depends entirely on her personality and how things ended. If it ended in a screaming match then i'd say contact her. If one of you cheated or was abusive, i'd stay well away.
    But what do you have to lose? You're never going to know unless you try.
    I'd contact her with a friendly message telling her about something interesting that's happened to you, rather than a simple 'hey how're you?'. I'd personally be more likely to reply to something i find interesting, rather than an everyday message.

What Girls Said 3

• Worth a try. I've had exs coming back after a year. Plenty time to forgive and forget

• no, once that person is out of your life. you should forget you knew her. plus anyone that doesn't want help when given isn't appreciative. also you fell for her, you'll follow in those footsteps again if you speak to her.

• No. That's history she has probably moved on.