Awkward moment with your ex?

After nine months of breakup with my ex. I finally saw him after four months. He's always asking of me from my friends. I've always been scared to see him or talk to him. I didn't text him on his birthday. I saw him today, it was so awkward that he was just staring at me for so long that I didn't know how to act. Now am missing him. I don't know what to do?

21

What Guys Said 1

• This sounds like me except I've not actually seen her yet but I'm wondering how it would be if we did ;-(

What Girls Said 2

• Actually think about it. It's been plenty of time. Do you still have feelings for him? Could you see him in your future? If you're honestly missing him and know that he's the one you want to be with, and you're willing to take the risk of being hurt again. Then try and get in touch with him, take things slow. Make things better than they've ever been.
    If he's asking about you he cares. If he stared at you he's probably having so many thoughts racing through his head, that he probably just froze. Right now i think this is your decision to make. He'll be there if you want to try again. If you don't, then simply move on.

• just act causal.