Guys, Do you believe real love never fades?

"EVEN" if your separated for years and moved on with someone else. Does your love for your previous partner fades away at least gradually maybe? What about if you have children with them? does it make any difference?

3
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I'm afraid that love does change over time, especially as people enter into new relationships. How could we endure it otherwise? I hope that you are not seeking validation through how an ex feels about you. To be an ex in the first place, there has to be something which damaged the love somehow. This is all part of life.

• Ultimately, as much as it can be idealized, love can fade. Sometimes it's a long slow fade and other times it's much quicker, but it's still just a feeling like any other. I think what happens is that a lot of people stay in love with the memories and forget all of the little things that contributed to the relationship ending in the first place.

• sure, i still deeply love my ex wife