Why did my ex leave me when I gave her everything she wanted and treated her like no other?

Why did my ex leave me when I gave her everything she wanted and treated her like no other? We dated for over 2 years and things were going as a dream. I treated her like a queen and would do anything to make her happy. A couple of weeks ago, I got the: "We need to talk" message. She told me things weren't the same anymore and she didn't feel the same way for me. I was obviously in shock and could never see it coming. It has absolutely broken me, and I really struggle to move on. I've had a couple of "talks" with her since the break up, but it seems like she doesn't really care about me and my feelings. (Keep in mind that I love this girl to death and would do anything to get her back) Can anyone please help a broken boy.. Cheers :)

11

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I'm sorry but it sounds like she's over it. It can happen like that, one partner loses feelings or realizes they never really had feelings at all. I know its hard but you won't be able to move on if you keep in touch. Stop talking to her and concentrate on moving on. Sounds like she already has.

What Guys Said 1

• She was cheating bro lol