My ex called me ugly?

I'm sorry this is shallow as hell but i am told by all his friends I am the most beautiful girl he's ever gotten. He was being really childish last night when I talked to him. I was so kind to him, until he took things too far. I can never have a conversation with him without him freaking out. He told me we never dated and that He texted me first then blocked my number, then he basically told me he stalks me online, then he told me he never liked me and he used me. It was all just an awful situation. Then he kept telling me go have fun with other guys.

95

Most Helpful Guy

• He is just mad at you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's just really jealous he knows that you were a winner and he lost it.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Define "took things too far". How did you react? What were your exact words? If he's 15 like you, exact words matter. He is going to think that the words you uttered, and how they offended him when you told him no, are the first and most epic time in history that anyone has ever done any such thing.

Only with age will he realize that it could have been a lot worse, and that there is zero anything special about his situation with you. I remember being 15. Everything seems epic, no matter how petty.

• When someone calls you ugly when they are clearly angry, such an opinion is as worthless as a three dollar bill.

• It is possible that after whatever went down between the two of you went down he now views you as ugly.

• He's 15? Ignore him. He's just being a baby

What Girls Said 8

• He sounds immature and jealous of you. I'm glad you got rid off him. Ignore him and continue do your thing.

• My ex boyfriend jealous of me? What ways? Just like new relationship wise? He has a new girlfriend too. He's crazy

• ... It was all just an awful situation...
    Consider the Source, @jajay25 He is Obviously a Sore Sport here, dear, so Forget him. People often say things they really do not mean to Be... Mean.
    Good luck, Good looking. xx

• He definitely sounds immature. He's in pain and reacting like a child. You need to ignore him completely and take his advice. Go find yourself a guy who will appreciate you and not throw insults when he doesn't get his own way.

• "Being childish"
    If he's your age I'm not surprised

• he's an idiot, just forget him. he called you ugly to make you feel bad, nothing else.
    look into the mirror and decide for yourself and listen to what your friends and family tell you.

• He's undermining you because he can't process his own feelings.

• He felt bad about the break up, so he is hurting your feelings as a revenge. Ignore him.

• He's obviously feeling some type of way he still loves you but he doesn't know how to show it so he shows he shows hate I don't know why men are like this they just are good luck