I have told my husband that I wanted a divorce he doesn't really take it seriously or want to believe it?

I'm way too young to be married I'm saying that now because that's all everyone says and I get no advice after that. So I told him I wanted a divorce he doesn't want to let go. I want to date and be normal and do the average stuff he's 29 and he's settling but he allready has 2 kids and it allready bothers me that he doesn't do much to see them. I want 2 kids of my own but not not I'm 20. So how do I break this too him easily we have made a nice life together but it doesn't seem worth it. I have a good job of my own and so does he. So it's not just oh he pays for everything And I get everything I want a suger daddy situation most people think. He bearly pays me any attention or sexual attention at all and it doesn't help with his weight gain that I don't really feel physically attracted to him. I just want to end it and for him to understand were I'm coming from?

21
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah it sounds like you got married to young, you don't have kids with him so there really is nothing Keeping you together and don't sound like you want any with him. You probably should just go on with your life and tell him it will be just plain and simple divorce with no disagreements

• Yea but he's really nice but we can't keep waiting each other's time

• Nice is one thing but if it's not going anywhere then you basically are wasting each other's time since you already are bored and not attracted to him anymore , only other you could try is marriage counseling like the other gager said

What Girls Said 2

• Have you spoken with a marriage counselor yet?

• If he doesn't believe you, you could just up and leave and hit him with divorce papers :)