Did your ex boyfriend ever contact you again after breaking up? And how long after the break?

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't have any ex boyfriends so I can't really answer your question as asked. However I will tell you but I have never contacted an ex girlfriend ever in my entire adult life. And every single time an ex girlfriend has attempted to contact me I have told them to stop contacting me or just ignored it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I contacted him 3 months after our break to ask how he was doing. He never responded. Three months after that however he randomly adds me on snapchat by contact and then sent me a random YouTube link a few weeks a after that. Nothing personal but definitely very odd.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• Yep, all of them. They wanted to stay friends. It took them like a week. But none of them wanted to try again. Only friends. Well, fuck them! :D

• All of them have, yes. It took probably a week or so for each one, and they contacted me for different reasons.

• Depends on the guy, but in all of my experiences they did talk to me again. Whether for a goodbye, an offer of friendship, etc. It usually took around a week, but it varies greatly.

• Yes , probably after 9 months. Lol so stupid of him. I was already over him. Which is amazing.

• Yes, my ex boyfriend broke up with me by text, then called me 2 days later.