My partner waited a month to tell me he had cheated on me?

He cheated on me in April, and waited until May to tell me. when he did finally tell me, he lied about it all, saying it had been a random girl and they had only made out. then later I found out it was a girl from our school, it had happened twice, and that they slept in a bed together and had danced together at a club. then he broke up with me two days later and had sex with another girl one week following. should I forgive him?

• Yes, everyone deserves a second chance.
  • No, the way he handled the situation is unforgivable. All trust is lost.

Most Helpful Guy

• he already broke up with you.

and forgive him for what? just move on at this point

but if you want to be that person who does things the modest and right way, then yeah forgive him, but thats only if he asked for forgiveness. if he didn't even care, then I suggest you feel the same way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you serious or just dumb? Get a clue woman. Leave him eating a Happy Meal at McDonalds whilst you drive on to having dinner at Cipriani. He is not worth a dime of your time. He likes sleeping with girls, whether they are random or not. Move on, leave it and forget him. Forgive him in your heart so that you don't bring all this crap into a new relationship but don't allow him back into your life because it will be the same thing, on repeat. He is disrespectful, crude, rude and dirty. Is that what you want?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• These stories are terrible. At least he told you, but I would personally end your relationship with him. There are guys that won't cheat.

• Yes forgive and move on, but always follow your mind

• My best friend and i chat via text and she often replies after a while, she reads it but replies a little later. I don't think you need that time to think about it, what should i do? Am i expectingtoo much?

• I would try to not focus so much on how fast she replies. you could try doing the same to her to see how she reacts. chances are she just isn't by her phone all the time.

• It's not a relationship we are just best friends i did tell her i love her but she said she doesn't know what she feels and yeah you're right i am expecting too much.

• @Asker @Asker

What Girls Said 4

• No. Not only did he cheat, but he also lied. And couldn't wait to hop in bed wth someone else. You can do better.

• If you forgive him then you would become his doormat and he'll keep doing it over and over.
    He cheated, he's out.

• No. If he cheated on you once, there's a chance that he might cheat on you again. If he really did care about you, he wouldn't have cheated on you at all.

• He dumped you, why are you thinking about forgiving him?