Will he miss me?

Will he miss me?

My ex and I dated for 2.5 years. He said I was the love of his life, we were meant to be together, we would end up together, he would never find anyone like me, he would always love me, etc. then, he cheated on me and dumped me. this was nine months ago. we stayed in contact on and off since the break up and hung out on various occasions. about 3 weeks ago he tells me he has no feelings left and doesn't want to keep seeing each other or be a part of each others lives. he's really into partying and being single. do you think if I go NC for four months, then see him and do my best to appear happy, strong, and look good, that there is a chance he will miss me or regret leaving me?

• Yes, its possible!
  • Maybe, but it wouldn't happen in four months. Maybe in a year or more.
  • No, he said he doesn't have feelings so he won't miss you at all.
    Vote C

01
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry but its over, he is a douchbag, and he doesn't seem to give a shit about you.. i fell sorry for you :(

• you don't think later on he may realize he made a mistake by letting me go? :(

• He won't.. never get into a relationship with a party-type guy. Most of them dont give a crap about relationships, look what he did to you... he cheated, he dumped, he said he has no feelings left... its over. There are so many good guys out there, dont waste your time with this douchebag.. :/

What Girls Said 0