If someone you love told you they never wanna talk again, what would you do?

If you hurt the one you love, and they told you to not talk to them again and blocked you on FB, what would you do? If they unblocked you would you try talking to them?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who's dealt with that more than once, the only thing u can do is give them space and time. Forcing yourself into their life when they don't want you in it will only make things worse. If they unblock you through social media or their phone, you can consider taking a chance with apologizing. When the girl unblocked me I sent them a message apologizing. But I left it up to them to contact me back afterwards. One girl responded back, the other one I haven't heard from in years. It's up to the person to decide.

• I'm the one who blocked him--is 2 months too soon to unblock him? Do you think he'll get the idea he can reach out to me?

• Two months is plenty. If u wanna talk to him don't be afraid to hit him up first. Unless there's a way for him to know you unblocked him.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would accept it.

What Guys Said 14

• I would give them space and then let them decide if they really want to talk to me again by initiating the convo.

• First I would like to know the reason for this, if they persist I move on

• I would go directly to them, without thinking about social networks, if you truly love someone this won't be a problem. At least I'd tell how I feel and what I think after all this.

• Respect their choice and let them come back if they wanted.

• When the dust is settled, yes

• I would analyse myself what i did. After it I would do the apology. And I would hope it will work. If no, hard to say.. but I would do everything to fix the problem with my best.

• Ofcourse, I would rather snap at them.

• No just keep to yourself because most likely she will have a more negative reaction; compared to being surprised to hear from you.

• i would tell him that i wouldn't stop talking to you though you won't talk, the only option left with you is to give reply ;-). just try try try. he may or will understand your love if it has content i believe it has. good luck. :-)

• I loved Breatheme19. But she abused the fuck out of me, so I don't care if she never wants to talk with me again. I hate her for eternity.

• I would leave them alone, I would never talk to them again until they apologized.

• Respect their wishes and stop loving them

• Some people just need some time away. Yes, contact them...

• I wouldn't care. Why try to keep someone in my life if they don't want to be in it. sounds like wasted time. I wouldn't check their fb if they blocked me or if I see they unblocked me i'd probably block them back unless they reached out to me

What Girls Said 1

• If you think they still having feeling and you have feelings for them I would. if that person means a lot in ur life I would. if you were unblocked ftom Facebook means you are allowed in their life again.