Cheating girlfriend. Do you think this text is taking it too far?

My girlfriend had been cheating on me for eight months with at least two guys both of whom confessed to it. She's all sorry now and wants to 'start' over. So I have this text

Twinkle Twinkle little slut
Name a guy you haven't f*cked
Was he skinny, was he tall
Nevermind you did them all
Twinkle Twinkle little b*tch
Close your legs it smells like fish

Can I send this to her? Or is it going too far?

• Go ahead. Dunk that bitch.
  • Going too far man. Live and let live.
  • That's the nicest thing you can tell a cheater.
    Vote C

1113

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hilarious !

But my maturity says , what good would condemning her do? Just leave and don't give her the time of the day

• You're probably right. But it hurts so much, and I'm being vengeful. I only want her to feel what I'm feeling right now. What can I do? Even though I'm doing the dumping. I'm the one who feels dumped.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unleash your anger. Dont bottle up your emotions. Youve obviously been hurt and I think you should express it. If you're angry, fucking show it, destroy the bitch.

You have every right to be angry, so be angry! Hulk out on her ass.
    media.giphy.com/media/jZvEGql0Zr7zO/giphy.gif

• Thanks for the mho! Hope it went well for you.

• I didn't send it to her in the end. What the term for this? Conscious uncoupling? Anyway nice to see you Squidward.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• this is such a stupid thing of u to do. her cheating is already bad enough. adding fuel to the fire with this shitty poem isn't gonna do much, and u aren't gonna feel satisfied for very long. just dump her and move on, or accept her once more if ur willing to do so without being a dick.

• Look, isn't it bad enough to cheat with one person? Do you know how it feels to be cheated on continuously? Do you think she would have stopped if she wasn't caught? What would you do if you had a boyfriend who cheated on you with not just one but multiple people?

• Your intention? You really think he should take her back when she is being a slut and fucking two guys?
      Why do you expect that he should take her back? And your cell him a dick for being pissed off..!

I bet your response would be same if there was a guy who cheated and the girl was the one to send him this poem

• @singlebee I'm seriously not going into this again.

• Lol.

I mean, if yr intention is for this to hurt, then, you will fail to achieve that intention.
    The only thing you'll achieve, here, is to make yrself took rather pathetic.

On the other hand, you said the girl wants to get back together and is calling you again, and stuff.
    Are you afraid she's gna go full stalker-mode on you?
    If so, then, doing something like this might help, ironically, by making you look so bad that yr basically not worth stalking any more. #lolbutsrslytho

• I didn't send it, anyway. I just need to keep occupied with something else.

• That is indeed the best solution. Stay busy, and let time do its thing.

Good luck.

• Yeah. Thanks.

• I think it depends on whether or not you're trying to get even or just get on with your life.

• That's funny lol. If she did you wrong it doesn't hurt to get some justice. :p Hell, it might make you feel better. :3

• pfhahahahahahaha omg thats hilarious
    and I don't know man... if you wanna hurt her go ahead

• I would be much meanier than that

• Hahaha totally hilarious love it!

• I'm just so pissed right now.

• That's not even that bad. It's a dumb thing people in school say to sluts and stuff. Doubt it'll even affect her that much, just because it's just one of those things people say.

• Silence is the best thing to do , because it will bother her she will think u didn't care anyway. By sending that you look bothered and hurt. Don't send it , do nothing at all

• Damn!! Well I wouldn't take her back, once a cheat, always a cheat in my opinion and for 8 months with guys! That's just bad. If she was unhappy she should have just left you. The poem is harsh as it's meant to be. Just think of it like this, if you send it to her will she be upset, angry or regret what she's done? Or just think whatever, and dismiss it. If you don't send it, she'll still know that you're hurt but obviously this would make her aware of just how hurt you are. I would want revenge too if my boyfriend did that to me, but if you send it just know she's might think wow im glad I got out of that relationship cause he's so spiteful. But then I don't think she was that into it as she cheated... its a tough one. If you don't care about ending it on good terms go for it, if you'd rather let her down gently despite the fact she didn't do that for you then don't do it.

What Guys Said 12

• If it'll make you feel better, go for it. But, I have a few pointers:
    1) What are you trying to achieve with this?
    2) That text essentially calls her a slut, I think she knows that she is one if she's cheating.
    3) That message will only deliver to her that you're hurt, I'm sure she knew she was hurting you when she cheated and obviously she never cared.
    4) If you'll retaliate against a cheater, either go all the way or none at all. Don't try to make her feel bad by showing her that you feel bad, she won't care. If you want to retaliate and are willing to put time and effort in it, go a different route. Generate a bad situation for her somehow. If her friends are the types of girls that'll shame her for it, tell them. If she starts dating some other guy, come up to him and tell him that you're her ex and she cheated on you and that you'd feel guilty if you didn't warn him and now that he got the warning, it's his decision and if he got cheated on, that will be on him not you because he ignored her warning.

• ok so You are very creative but I would not send it. I know that you are hurt and want to lash out but the best thing you can do is show her that she means nothing to you. Think about it, she chose to cheat on you, you! An awesome guy because she wants you back. You deserve better than her and should not give her the pleasure of seeing your pain. Take the high road and just let her go. Just simply say,

“Of course you want me back and start over but I have no trust in you and deserve someone who respects me. You had a choice. Be honest and end it with us before you cheated. You chose to lie and betray my trust. Karma has a way of making things right. I hope you learn from this, I have. Now please delete my number because I have deleted yours.”

• Great saying, but I think that doesn't need to be said. Break up for sure though!

• Funny as fuck, I love it...
    My opinion would be don't even acknowledge her existence on this planet anymore.
    She'll burn not getting any reaction out of you...

• The only complaint I have is that you're kind of stretching the rhyme pretty far with "fish" and "bitch"

• I don't see how that helps your situation.

• Maybe it'd give me temporary relief. Because you know, fuck the high road.

• Send her the message, but do not write anything else! :p

• Sure? Cause I'm not.

• Hahahaha great poem... Send it to her..! :D

• Go for it, it's the least of what she deserves.

It will make you feel better short term, but won't do much long term. It's just a little dig at the cheating slut! Do it!

• sounds good to me :)

• Give her the old dunk and dump!

• Fuck her first, then break up with her ass.

• Yes, her cheating on you is bad. However it is entirely up to your opinion if you want to forgive her and start all over. If you Dont want to be friends with her any more then yes i would agree with that text. If you still want to be friends with her then forgive her but you dont think you can be in this sort of relationship anymore. If you still love her, then forgive her, Everyone makes mistakes, its They know they did a mistake and redeem them self and you forgiving them.