Should I feel embarrassed?

My ex and I were togther for two and a half years. we broke up because he cheated on me. i was heartbroken, so I texted him and called him a lot when he asked for space.

I created fake profiles to follow him on social media and texted him from fake numbers. he always knew it was me.

at his graduation party I cried and crossed his face on in a picture. I asked him to hang out a lot too. he found out I was logging into his accounts too.

I was able to cool down after a while and gave him space. we started to hang out again.

we had hung out 11 times since the break up and each time was as if we were dating. he also asked me to hang out first sometimes. then, randomly he says he doesn't want to keep seeing each other ever again. I said okay, and accepted it because I didn't want to be clingy again.

out of the blue, he texts me "get out of my life." "move on" "get over me" "im blocking you" etc. I feel really embarassed and he makes me feel like I am some crazy psycho who took forever to move on? I haven't even reached out to him in a month...

• you should feel embarrassed. you made a fool of yourself
  • don't beat yourself up over it! we all act a little crazy after break ups

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0