After 10 years my partner can not see a future with me. Any advice?

I've been with my girlfriend for just over 10 years, she is about to finish 6 months working abroad and has just told me over the phone that she loves but can't see a future with me.
She has said that we argue when she is working away acting and when her family comes to stay. She has also said that my lack of direction when it comes to work leaves her in doubt regarding our future.
I'm not sure what to do or say?

Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she doesn't see a future with you then unfortunately there is no point to have a relationship, yes 10 years is a long time but doesn't mean you lost the chance of moving on and finding that person that wants to spend their life with you. You can just ask her what she would like to do and if you're okay with it- go with it.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• Chances are she has already fucked someone while away. Might as well move on man.