My ex and I started talking again, Is there a chance he might still like me?

we started talking last year went on a few dates i ended up breaking it off because i was confused he said he didn't like relationships because he rushed into them and they ended bad. he also has a long list of exes. it freaked me out so we stopped talking and agreed to be friends we talked regularly for three months after that then he started dating someone else and we stopped talking. i tried dating, i was jealous and blocked him on social media. i never got over him and realized i still had feelings for him i reached out a few months ago after hearing he was single again just saying happy bday we caught up friendly convo that was all i figured he was over me he asked how i was and how work was but after a few messages he stopped responding. a few weeks went by and we started talking more. our conversations are casual friendly about music and stuff we never brought up our past. he will text me and ask if I've listened to the music he gave me we will talk for a while then he stops replying. i honestly have a lot of feelings for him i dont know if he still does i dont want to ruin our friendship by bringing up the past but sometimes we will text and he will randomly stop replying or reply a few days later and i dont know what that means.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Exactly. U like him more than he likes u (he might not even like u, he just want u to be around). Why u should worry when he replied ur messege days later? U shouldn't. He prolly just want to keep u around as a backup plan or something. The moment he got another girl he will release u. Listen here. If he really really likes u he will do whatever it takes to be near you, to chat with u, to spend his time with u. He will work it out. What will happen if he find another girl? I bet my house he will stop talking to u. I bet he knows inside out that you still want him. Have a sense of self worth girl. Its obvious u are head over heels to this guy and he is not taking u seriously.

• i know and i felt i got my closure when i talked to him the first time and i saw there was nothing there it took a year to finally start moving on and i feel like im back where i was last year i love him but im just another girl to him i need to get that through my head.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl you should get back with him you have feelings for him right try to see if what you really feal is still real or your just feeling it because you are alone and u keep thinking he could be the one that can take that feeling of loneliness go away

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• He might like you, but everything is based on you, if you want to have something with him, go ahead and talk to him, because one day you might regret, if you lost the chance to be with this person within your life.
    Good luck

• He likes you, but not as much as you like him. That's what I got out of your description.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!