I asked my ex girlfriend?

I asked my ex girlfriend what she wants from me. She replied saying "I need to respond to your message when I can think about that answer " what does this mean?

03
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Let it go and leave her, when you breakup never look back it never ends well. Obviously she just wants attention and knowing you still care, dont give her that satisfaction.

• Give her time. Do not bug and pester her with questions. Did she dump you or you dumped her? Do not feed her ego by talking to her. It's either she is in 100% or out 100%. Time will change things for sure, but NC for now dude.

• She dumped me. I put her through a lot. We have kids together, so we have to talk.

• We have two kids together. And that's what I have been doing. She's coming around a little. She's been kinda communicating. She actually gave me a hug the other day which was weird. She's been hanging out with new guy quite a lot? I'm struggling with the nc

• If she has new guy, she might have had him for a while before a break up, or it's just a rebound. Women are that grimy now a days that they will see another guy and fuck him while with you. Testing the waters. Maybe it's just her friend who is an emotional tampon for her. Don't dig into too much.

• She is careless