Ex wants to be fwb?

What does it mean when you're ex boyfriend breaks up with you and that same night tries to get you to be his fuck buddy or sext him? I obviously told him no, several times, and he acted all moody and I haven't heard from him since, which was two days ago now.

65

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he wants the benefit of committing his life to you, without the work. He wants to be paid without doing a job. What does it mean? It means he is selfish and lazy. Congratulations, you are better off without him in your life. Try and find a guy who will value you enough to wait until marriage to know you intimately.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he just wants your body while he screws around with anyone else he wants to.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• It means that he rather use you then care for you

• A true friend will fight to have your friendship.
    If he don't feel that wish, he could never have a friendship with sex, because it would be only sex.

What i mean is, some guys can be great friends with benefits (and tehre's nothing wrong about it), but some don't know what is friendship.

• That he wants free sex without a relationship

• and you care because?

What Girls Said 5

• You did the right thing.

• Thank you, it was hard but I don't want to be that girl.

• It means your relationship was based on sex, more than true feelings.

• It means he doesn't want a relationship with you but he'd like to use you for sex only...
    Quite arrogant and nasty in my opinion.

• he wants a relationship without any strings, forget him and move on.

• He just wants to keep you around