How to treat girlfriend after breakup? I want to get back together with her back?

Hi, my girlfriend broke up with me for things that are fixable and I think she was just in the high, because she does really care about me and I know she likes me. I want to do a non-contact period (NC), I don't want to be her "friend" because I am afraid she will friend zone me and I will be screwed. So I see her on the bus and she sits with me and always walks home with me. If she sits with me should I be friendly and talk, also should I not wait for her off the bus and just walk. I am leaning the way of only talking to her if she sits and talks to me, and only walking with her and talking if she catches up to me and talks to me. And if she catches up to me and starts talking to me should I be friendly and have conversation and then just say goodbye. Lastly, I always walk her home. Should I walk her to her house or just stop before we get to her house and say goodbye? I want to wait for a while and not really talk to we both can repair ourselves emotionally and all that and then maybe she will realize she misses me and likes me and see's all what I offer again. because again I think she was being rash, and still likes me and my personality and thinks I am a great guy... Thanks!

My plan was to wait a while to show interest like a week or two and let her see what she is missing and let her miss me, and then when she messages me (or I message her after a week or two) I invite her to a cafe which is where we first had our romantic spark and interest to try and rekindle it. I will just say its to hang out or meetup/catch up but let it go slowly and hope the romantic interest builds each time we meet and then ease into more and more contact and hopefully end up back with her

21

What Girls Said 2

• Just think she being friendly to be fair sweet I think you need to let this one go 😢

• I'd say be kind to her when she makes an effort to talk to you but other than that just don't show any interest. Just be careful though when you want to get back together and make sure she knows that you still care about her.

• Thanks so much for responding! :) I had a few questions since you seem so knowledgeable! :D

Is it ok to smile at her when I see her, or should I just totally ignore her unless she smiles or makes the offensive moves?

What do you mean by be careful when I want to get back together and let her know I still care, how would I do that?

• My plan was to wait a while to show interest like a week or two and let her see what she is missing and let her miss me, and then when she messages me (or I message her after a week or two) I invite her to Panera which is where we first had our romantic spark and interest to try and rekindle it. I will just say its to hang out or meetup/catch up but let it go slowly and hope the romantic interest builds each time we meet and then ease into more and more contact and hopefully end up back with her.

I still don't want her to see me as a friend, do you think the walking her home thing is ok? or should I not do it because it's showing interest and once we get to meeting again and talking I could start walking her home again?

• I think your plan of waking ahead but being nice if she catches up to you is a good one. And I say be careful because at the moment I've started talking my ex again and I'm slightly worried that he will just use me for sex, even though he hasn't really showed much sign of that at all. I'm sure you'll be fine though because she was the one who broke up with you.

What Guys Said 1

• If she sits with you well there goes the no contact period lol. It's a really important aspect to not see each other for at least a little while if there's any hope to get back together. Gotta have time to miss each other first.