Would he give us a second chance?

Would he give us a second chance? We both had feelings for one another, but never really communicated it with each other. I still have feelings for him, not sure how he’s feeling about me. We went on a few dates, but I I think in the beginning he did want a relationship, but I wasn’t for it. The interest for go on dates came from him. But I kept my options open. I would say it was pretty casual, until I developed feelings for him. But we never communicated our feelings for each other. I never told him I liked him, we just continued to hook up casually. but I moved half way across the world for school. And when I was leaving, he ignored me and was really short with me when he saw me. I also told him we would be better off as friends a few months ago and he admitted to me he was really upset about that. He ignored me then too for a few weeks, until I brought it up. We ended up talking then, he opened up a lot to me and said he is scared of being hurt and rejected. I told him I really do like him and he said he liked me also. We were both drunk tho We were never really anything official, do we have a chance to be something later on in life?

10
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you do have a chance with him. How often are you in touch with each other?

• A few days before I left I asked him if he wanted to meet up and talk. He replied to everything else but never answered that question.. and hasn’t said anything to me since… Im just confused and hurt

• Think of it like a fresh start :) Also if you're wanting more than just a friends with benefits scenario, maybe set a boundary stating that you won't sleep with him until you're officially dating. So no, I wouldn't bring it up unless he mentions it first.

• but now that Im away, i dont even know where we stand or anything