To let him know or leave it?

Long story short...

2 weeks after our first date his mother passed away from cancer. We dated for a 5 months, we have so much fun together, then he went away for 2 weeks and reality hit when he got home so I told him if he needed time for himself that its ok and I really care about him. We went our separate ways but we still text eachother now and again but have never met up.
Its coming up to a year since his Mother passed. I really want to text him to let him know I'm thinking of him at this time and I hope he's ok.
Do you think I should even though it'll be 2 months since we text last? He might think its weird I remember :/

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I would move on. Find a guy who wants to hang with you. This guy I beat found someone else. Dont wait around for him he sure didn't for you! I wish I had a girl like yourself, so caring! Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that he'll think it is weird that you remember. You can send him a text, but I think it is time for you to move on with your life. He obviously does not want to be with you.