My friend desperately needs one. She is sleeping with a married man. DO u think a psychiatrist is a waste of time?

Her married man strung her along for 2 years now promising the world. He also has strung along his wife after he started sleeping at their vacation home for 12 months now. Acting as if he were seperated but didn't move a piece of furniture or a box out of their home. Buying her Christmas presents. Stopping in all the time. In the meantime, sleeping with my friend. And she keeps hoping he will be her superman. And he is now seeking craigslist whores and got caught. I keep thinking a psychiatrist telling my friend how unhealthy this situation is, will help her.

Updates:
She won't listen to me. I keep telling her it is an unhealthy situation. How can I make her realize she is wasting her life on this scumbag?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A psychiatrist won't stop her.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• how can u be with a man who has a wife

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no idea. She has hung in there for 2 years with him telling her he was gonna marry her after he divorces his wife. He still is not divorced. but living seperately.

• needs a kick in the head.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Therapy won't help her in this situation. Some people just make bad decisions with relationships. Maybe some kind of coach to build her self esteem so she has higher standards might help her, I don't know.

0|0
    0|0