Broke up over text need to meet in person for closure but don't want to sound needy?

Me and my boyfriend broke up mutually over text as he said he was really busy with work and would be a bad boyfriend for next two months so wouldn't work. I miss him madly and feel like I need to talk in person with him for closure but he keeps saying he doesn't know when he will be free. Should I keep asking and explain that I need closure or give up?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• You have all the closure in the world that you need... he was willing to dump you and leave you behind because of "work" which is a lousy excuse. I can assure you that nothing he says will make you feel better about the situation. Talking to him won't bring him back and it will only make you look like you can't move on. Closure isn't something he needs to give you. You can give yourself closure by looking at the facts.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I would just leave it. He told you he would contact you , so leave the "ball in his court " now. Getting answers from him doesn't necessarily mean you will get closure. Sometimes it can cause you more pain. I think some things in life are just meant to be accepted.. not always understood.

• Give up asking. He's already stated his reasons for breaking up. There could be more to it, but if he isn't agreeing to meet up with you then I doubt you'll get to the bottom of it. Another option would be to text him and ask him to elaborate on it instead.

• so stop asking.
    I am sry that happened to you, sucks :(
    but you gotta distract yourself from him and find closure within yourself.

• I would drop it.