Girls, I really need help with knowing what to do with my ex- girlfriend?

Over a month ago my girlfriend of 1 and a half years found out I asked a girl for nudes over the summer a few months ago and we broke up. I felt like complete shit, I still do and I realize I made the biggest mistake of my life. I honestly have no clue what to do it's been a month and I've never been so upset for so long. We talk as friends quite often but I still really love her and care so much about her, I'm positive she still cares about me but she's been talking to a few other guys and now she found one she's going on a date with someone in about a week. I can't bare to even think about it, I love her so much and I don't know what to do. What's the best way to approach this , should I leave her alone and hope she comes back or should I talk to her and make her realize she needs me? I'm thinking about texting her rn, should I? And if I can, should I try and stop her from talking to/ going on this date?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• She needs you? You're the one that decided to talk to someone else in the first place, consider that if you haven't. She doesn't need you back if she did you would of been together now. Give her time to think about this cuz you need some too, especially if your eyes were wondering to someone else ask yourself.. do you really really, deep down want a monogamous relationship?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• Try to make things better for you two. Don't discuss her going a date, don't show signs of jealousy because she's probably going to chew you up. Just talk to her show her you want her and be sincere about it.

• Honestly you did this to yourself. If you truly care about her tell her everything I mean appoligise and spill your heart out on this girl. If it doesn't work then it's your fault move on and take it as a hard lesson learned. Also if she takes you back don't expect everything to be back to normal for some time you did this now you must mend it & that takes time.

• Well I am saying this, trust probably isn't there at the moment. You can text her if you want and do that whole apology but don't expect it to work. If it does then great.. if not... leave her be.

• She deserves to go on a date you obviously really hurt her! She needs to move on I get that you've made a mistake but how would you feel if this shoe was on the other foot, let her move on and be happy or at least let her try to make things work if she does want you she will come back. Send her a long message how you feel but don't push her to come back to you.

• Leave her be for now.