Did he just stop loving me 😢?

He came back into my life after not talking to me a over a month, said he still loved me but would get distant many times. He said he that he never wanted to lose me again, and that he loves me, and thinks about me all the time. He seemed like he wanted to get back together, then a week goes by and he tells me to find someone who will love me the way I want because he's not that guy. He tells me he still cares about me. I was mad because he lead me on for almost a year, treating like we were together. But for the next week or so he texts me like normal, now he is distant and we haven't talked in 2.5 weeks.

How could he say he loves me just last month and never wants to lose me again but now he just stopped talking to me again? I'm so heartbroken all over again 😭

11

What Guys Said 1

• sorry i dont have much to offer except to move on from him and his games then find someone who will love and care for you as much as you do them

What Girls Said 1

• I'm really sorry :(
    I know how hard this can be. It really sucks. And I'm going through same thing. This guy will text me non stop act like he wants to be together and then ignores me when I ask. But it's been going on for years.