I want to call him, but I am afraid, what can I do?

It has been since December since we broke up (or to be more specific, he cut communication, and I sent a final message). many have told me that he is not worthy, specially because of how he cut me and even he hasn't tried to contact me.

However I want to call him, to contact him right now. I start to miss him, but I am afraid he won't answer me. Afraid that he will going to hurt me more than he did with his silence.

I would have been more calm if he had given me an enclosure, if he had told me in person to break up.

What do you think?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You either do and get more heartbreak or you don't and gradually get over him. Your choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sent him the last message and he didn't respond so his silence should be your closure. Ignoring someone is as good as an answer as their words... his lack of response let's you know exactly where you stand. Why would you want to go back to the one person who broke you. Personally, I would start to focus on a future without him

What Guys Said 1

• Contacting him is a bad idea
    Focus on something else the feeling will pass

What Girls Said 2

• Hun i had the same situation.
    Although he cut me out as i found his other woman...
    but i can honestly say calling him will not make you feel any better.
    if he couldnt give you answers or honesty then he definitely won't now.

• Do not call him, I don't want to sound like a mean person but he's done with you and if you call him you're just giving him another opportunity to hurt you again.