After 2 years he just stop talking to me, why?

So my boyfriend of two years made dinner plans with me and never showed up since then he won't respond to any texts or calls. Im extremely hurt. What happened? Why did he do it all of a sudden?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Well either got into an accident and can't get back to you or he's making a clean break and to much of a coward to talk to you

Most Helpful Girl

• did you check to make sure nothing happened to him? that sounds really suspicious.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Is he still alive.

What Girls Said 4

• You still haven't heard from him? When's the last time you contacted him? Are you guys still friends on any social media?

• Is he alive? Kidnapped? Barring those things maybe he has a mental issue depression anxiety guilt he cheated and got a disease or a girl pregnant and decided he didn't have the balls to tell you

• Well how long ago was it?

• Who knows? 1. He is asswhore, 2. He found a girl, 3. He got a heart attack, 4. He finally got a job