Hooked up with ex he wouldn't even kiss me?

jokes aside with bad breathe etc, which I don't have, it hurt knew right then there was no chance ever getting back together and I was just being used as a booty call... It's made me feel like I was worthless, not worth a damn.. he's contacted me months after for another hook up but I've ignored him, guess nothing else out there for him just now so I'm last resort, back to feeling worthless again. How do I stop those bad feelings I have about myself?

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• An EX is an EX.. ancient history. The relationship failed for a reason... would you expect his behavior to be anything other than what it was?

What Girls Said 2

• Stop having sex with him. You're causing your own pain and making yourself feel worthless by sleeping with someone you have feelings for, but they obviously don't have feelings for you. Caring about him doesn't justify anything and it doesn't mean he feels the same. Grow a back bone and get some self worth. You don't need to give your body to anyone in order for you to be happy or feel valued. Learn to love who you are as you are and you'd be a lot happier. Finding love is nearly impossible if you're incapable of loving yourself.

• Forgive yourself for the initial interraction. you have learned from it. its ok :) xx