Would you keep your ex on your Facebook?

The only reason I'm doing it is secretly I hope we can get back together. We didn't want to break up with each other we are just going through a really rough patch. I know with my other exs first thing I done was delete them or block them. So do you keep your ex's on socialmedia? Why?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I still keep facebook of my ex, thinking like you the same, hopefully we get back together, but in my case I believe it's impossible... We we're together for about 4 years, and she breakup with me 2 months ago also she had an abortion with twins last year, and I believe she still have something to me, but doesn't want to show it, doesn't answer my messages, phone calls...

It's like she built an barrier between me and her, because her sister was against to be with me, and her new girl friends are telling to her you deserve more and things like that so they increased her self confidence and now she is unable to reply me, because it's like she is most beautiful and amazing girl ever... I don't know what to say for now

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm doing the same one guy I want back if it was any other exs. I delete them straight away.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• No I wouldn't do that

What Girls Said 3

• I am too lazy to unfriend, unfollow or block people I hate. I keep them on my list. Because people change and I might want to contact them in the future.

• No I would not

• If I hate them deleted straight away but if there's still feelings I keep them there.