I think my girlfriend dumped for another man?

Long story short she broke up with me and I think she was cheating. The vibe during that last week she was emotionally dosconnected from me. When she broke it off I cried gave her a kiss told her I wish her the best and walked away.

But it right now it is eating me up inside because I want to know if she left for another man and im going crazy here I want to call or go or go to her place I don't know what to do

34

Most Helpful Girl

• omfg... I feel u dude I feel u.. the same thing happened to me and I couldn't sleep at night so I called him and he swore that he didn't cheat. It's just that before a person falls out of love, they subconsciously start feeling distant and even they don't know whats going on, I know this happened to a lot of people and im sure thts what happened with her. If you want reassurance contact her just to ask her. good luck

• I kissed her forehead gave her a hug and said I wish you the best and she said she wishes me the best and my eyes teared and I said I'm going to really miss you and she just had this blank stare and I turned around and walked off. She text me the next day saying I have her phone charger and she has my pants but I never replied. I removed her from my Facebook also since we're suppose to go our own ways. Maybe she will miss me but I doubt it

• Why is it that you find crap out after the break up? Found out from a friend of her that she is very insecure and tainted from her past that when ever she dates someone and she starts to feel the feeling of falling in love she shuts down and hits a red line and she loses interest and breaks up with the person. Aka she is with them until she loses interest then dumps them...

• aw crap, im actually really sorry that u found this out now.. I know it hurts a lot but try to focus on yourself and don't think of her too much because I guess it wasn't meant to be. If you want to talk to someone feel free to message me im here for ya :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Defiantly find out, closure is a very important recipe for moving on.

Dont let the situation push your confidence down. She broke up with you and did the right thing for her. You can do the right thing for you regardless of what she thinks about it.

• How do I find out? I thought about going to her place before she goes to work and drop off her stuff

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Weather she cheated or not is irrelevant. She doesn't want to be with you so just relax, have a hot shower, a mug of tea and take a nap.

• No, you need to let it go and move on. It's over. Don't do anything stupid and end up with a restraining order or a harassment charge.

• It's so hard because I'm in love with her I feel like I need to know f she left me for another man if so she will be dead to me.

• It's only been a week and I keep looking at my phone hoping she calls

• She won't, and if she does, you shouldn't answer it. Let it be over.

What Guys Said 3

• Just let it go man. You'll only hurt yourself further. Nothing good can come out of this and you know that. Just move on with your life and find someone else better for you

• We were doing to good I fell in love with and then a 180 turn and I think it's an ex. She went from non stop affection to not wanting to cuddle in a weeks time. Our issue was she didn't like that I was questioning her. She said I don't trust her but it's only been 3 months and we made it official but she was showing signs of cheating. So instead of showing she can be trusted she broke it off.

• She denies another man but that only explains why she broke it off so easy and I told her I will miss her and she just stared at me while I was walking out the door. She text me the next day saying I left my shorts here but I never replied and it's been silence since.

• Good, bitch had to go.

• There was definitely another guy in the picture. But it's unclear whether she was cheating on you or not.

Most girls will look for a plan B weeks before they pull the plug, so it's possible she was cheating.