My ex wished me a happy birthday, should I respond?

He is an asshole and I hate his guts. He broke my heart into million pieces and kept emotionally abussing me after the breakup, for a whole year. Then when I wasn't convinient for him anymore he just tossed me away like a garbage, not needing me anymore. We didn't talk in 4 months. And today he sent me a nice birthday wish text. He kind of has no idea that I hate him because yeah, he is THAT stupid, he is not even aware of how bad he treated me, he thinks I'm cool with everything LOL. Fucking son a bitch!

Sorry. :(

74

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems easier to just block him on all media. There's no point in telling him how you feel if he is incapable of seeing the harm he did you. He would respond back and it would enrage you no matter what he said.

Most Helpful Girl

• A prick wish that exhibits his insider role, able to pull strings and even use this as a hook to pull you in, often precipitated by his little head wanting satisfaction from you... or remembers it.

Best to ignore it

Bad gals would thank him in a note and describe a perfect Bday date with someone unnamed much his superior in life that will someday whisk you away to Camelot

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like you just wanted to vent then ask a question. By my advice is to avoid him. Don't say thanks or anything.

• Well a thank you would be nice.. but that is all you have to say

• I dont think she should send a thank you it leaves a opening for the guy to think they can talk it best to just not reply and not be bothered keep it all in the past he may be trying to get her to come back and it best not to go done that road at all.

• @Misunderstoodvirgo6 .. true but you say it only if you want to.. then say I have to go now and hang up if on the phone or leave if you are say talking to him in person.. you do not have to open yourself up for nothing unless... you want to.. it is your decision.. not his

• Good point. I jusr feel there no point but you have a point as well.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Um... Obviously if you don't like him then no, you shouldn't.

• NOPE!

• He isn't worth your reply!!!

Don't text!

• No you shouldn't.

• If you wanna be smug lol..
    ' Thank you, I'm the happiest I've ever been :-)'

• By the sounds of how you feel about him... No. Don't respond.