What's the meaning behind this?

I asked my ex would she give me shot ,& her response is "What happened to just trying to restablish a friendship before anything else"? Meaning?

21
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• She feels you are moving too soon and might be pressuring her to get back when she's unsure.

• She's hurt and confused over why you said that if you want another chance now

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm if you dont mind could i have the back story on what happened? Why did you two break up?

• I cheated but she took me back. I created situation and she said it was the last straw and cut ties. We have two kids together

• Ohh okay well right now it sound like she is just wanting to try it out as friends first. Doesn't want to rush back into things and risk getting hurt again. Honestly it's great that your wanting to get her back because you have two kids together I came from divorced parents and it was honestly tough at times. Honestly tho i think one thing you should def take into consideration is do you really want her back? If so thats awesome! If not there is nothing wrong with that play the field.