He says he likes me...but doesn't text back?

On friday I went a party and got with the lad I have waited for for 6 months! He said he likes me.and wants something to happen between us.and told my friends he likes me. When I left the party I said I would text him. The next day I text him asking if he had a good time. Its Sunday night and he hasn't text back and I don't think he intends too. What does this mean?!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hi,Things in life tend to get complicated. I believe its up us us to simplify things in life. If I were you, forget him, you took the initiative which is very commendable and he didn't respond. There could be a million reasons (maybe even valid ones) why he didn't respond but the fact of the matter is, you tried, and he didn't respond. You can try and pull the "I don't know if you got my last message, blah blah blah" and if he doesn't respond to that one either forget him.It takes two to dance. Cheers !

What Guys Said 1

• it just means he probably means he doesn't know who's number it is or he's just stuck he doesn't know what too say

• Hi, he was probably drunk and wanted to get in your pants that night. when you left the party he found someone else and forgot about you.

What Girls Said 1

• Well this sounds so familiar in my case the same thing happened,and I say you should forget him.because I know you don't wanna b waiting around for something that might never happen the best thing to do is move on he's probably a typical jerk that leads some girls on and it really sucks because we really think that they like us but like I said don't txt him no more you tried I'm guessing he has your number as well,if I know some guys like that by now he'll txt you when you least expect it and its up to you then if you wanna lead him on or end it but I hope I helped l good luck!