HOW DO I GET OVER MY 3RD BREAK UP?

I thought this 1 was it, but now he left me. How do i heal?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I think staying busy and having fun hanging out with friends is the best therapy. The time when your alone is the worst.. at least for me. My ex was "THE ONE" and I haven't been able to get over her / open up my heart yet... so If you find a cure.. let us know.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• don't worry..
    being single at this time will guide you and teach you to be patient with yourself (self-esteem), and to let the healing begin.

3d break up mean it's time to change the way you treating yourself by never lower your standards for anyone, and BUILD (respect, love, faith and careful about who you let in your heart) WALL around your mind and your heart.
    forgive and don't blame yourself, be your own best friend. It's you that will show the world how you will be treated.
    enjoy your life, not your pain.

Good luck...

• You're going to have many 'the one' kind of relationships until you do finally find 'the one'. You're young, you've got plenty of time ahead of you. Don't be in such a rush.

You have to be happy with yourself 1st before you get into a relationship. Take your time. Slow down.

As with any break up, have some me time, go out with friends, take up a hobby. Cry it out if you have to. In time it will get easier. Trust yourself.

• just be patient, let the time solve it

• Just patch it up with some good ol' band aid.

What Girls Said 0