Toxic relationship with my ex?

So my ex and I have been broken up for over a year. He's dating a girl that I used to be friends with, until I found out they were hooking up and she was lying to me about it. Anyway, she hates me and is constantly trying to rub it in my face that she's dating him bc I tried telling her that he's cheated on her... bc he has. Multiple times. She thinks I'm just not over him and trying to start shit. She's 2 grades above him and is graduated, living 2.5 hours away from where we attend college. I'm in the awkward position of him trying to talk to me and he told me he's still in love with me. While I do still love him, it is awkward for me to deal with him having a girlfriend because she thinks that I'm the one all over him. When in actuality it is the other way around. Not sure how to handle this situation. I'm torn between wanting to be kind to him and keep contact with him bc I still care about him and would like to always be there for him. But I also am sick of his immature girlfriend and if I back off and stop responding to him then she's getting exactly what she wants.

20
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Get him back she took him from you basically be that petty bishhh and show her 😇

• You and her are both as dumb as each other in this situation. Why would you even be entertaining him? That's so stupid. He already did what he did, he's already a proven cheat, he fucked your friend, and you're just like oh ok yea you can come back... Silly. Don't do it. Tell him to fuck off. Move on. Have no further contact with either of them.