How do people move on so easy?

Me and my girlfriend of 2 years split in December. She jumped right into a new relationship right after, I took my time.

I've been talking to this new girl for about a month, but I just don't feel that vibe/connection with her. She's cool laid back type of girl but I don't know why it's hard for me to get that connection with her. So I broke it off with her before some got hurt.

how can some people move on so easy and I'm just here like wtf.

1412

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally these people wind up in "rebound" relationships or, maybe they were cheating on the side for awhile... also some people can't be alone. They date consecutively. It doesn't mean they didn't. have. some kind if love for the person they broke up with. Some people ddontvlikecto be alone. As I look back over my relationships I haven't ever really been single for long. I always end up in another relationship. I, still love some of my Exes. I think of them sometimes. I don't want them back though. Also dating is fun and exciting sometimes. Dressing up meeting people, etc. Some people also have huge sex drives and they have to have romantic encounters... the last time I was dumped I went on a few dates within a week... kinda like get back on the horse when you fall off. I was miserable and kept thinking of my ex the whole time. That's when I knew I was truly in love. We got back together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls can find sex and get into relationships really easily.. Most girls have like 5 guys in their contacts list who they know would date/have sex with them at a moments notice. They do tend to struggle to keep guys interested after theyve had sex with them tho

What Girls Said 13

• In my opinion, the quicker a person moves on, the less genuine I feel that their feelings were to begin with. If they're hopping into something right after we split, it makes me think that they were talking to this person before we broke up.

• People are not loyal to other people , they are only loyal to their own needs and wants. Once their priorities change, then so do their loyalties. Once you cease being their priority , then they find it easy to move on.

• They don't! lol Or if they do they cry lol A LOT!

• your ex never liked you as much as you like her. I've been on both sides here.
    I've been with someone that's not right for me and when they realise its not working out ,, I was happy that he felt the cold shoulder and i never looked back.
    and currently karma is happening to me right now. so her karma will come :)

• If a person wasn't invested in a relationship to start w/, moving on would be very easy for them.

• Your girlfriend found someone better
    Get over it...

• Same thing happened to me with my ex he went online dating 2 days after our break up.. Either she never cared or is trying to get over you or make you jealous.. Either way it's a shifty move best thing to do its cut your losses and try move on

• Cause not everyone is the same. Haven't you ever noticed that with friends when you were growing up? Some people are more loyal and suffer more from change and just figure things will get better and you'll just be around and other just pick themselves right up and move on.

• Possible reasons:
    They never cared to begin with
    The person they moved on with they were talking to them before they broke up
    Some people just have the ability to get over things quickly
    The person gave them closure so they were able to move on

• Hers was probably a rebound thing. Everybody does it in different ways. Some need a rebound to take their mind off the ex, some need a break from dating.

• It's never easy especially if you have feelings for the person, but if there was no feelings then yes it's a piece of cake

• It sounds like she's very pretty if she can jump right into a new relationship.

• i did the same as your girlfriend, i moved on to a new relationship straight away. For me was the way to cope and move on and looking back i probably didn't have at the time deep feelings for my ex so it wasn't difficult. I guess depends on the person and how deep the love was

• How did that relationship go

• For the first 2-3 years was great. Then we had a baby and the responsibility was too much for him and we end up now living like strangers in the house. He says he loves me and all that but all the feelings have gone from my side. Now i can see that my ex was a better and more giving person, and i still think of him with love (not in a romantic way) but i am still happy i left because i didn't loved him and i made us both a favour

What Guys Said 11

• She broke up only after planning it for a long time, and already had something going with a new guy, so she was over the missing-you phase.

• Well, that's because their thinking would be such or if they are very logical and highly principled, like if they believe it's over , then it's really over for them and they will never look back.

There are people like that

• Sometimes people expect to much ( don't accept reality ) they go off getting rebound relationships expecting there rebounds to provide them a good lifestyle. Then they hit reality that all relationships die out abit. She seems strong now but wait for the nostalgic moods and reality to hit her. She'll come back eventually. But most likely when your completely moved on

• People only jump from one relationship to another so easily if they in their head have already gotten past their previous one. It's possible that she had considered breaking up a month or 2 before you actually split.

If you're not attracted to her or you're not compatible, then forcing it won't fix a thing.

• its possible she had a thing for that guy she immediately got with after the break up.

• They don't. If they do, I'm sorry, she just wasn't that into you.
    But then some people simply excel at not showing it.

• sometimes women reaches a stage where she experienced a lot of pain and suffered from relationships so men became numbers for her and tend to move on easily, some of them have a slogan : the best way to get over a guy is by getting under another one.
    so don't be sad and don't blame her, it's your fault you should go out and try to forget since she is not interested in you !

• Chances are she knew the relationship was over about a year into it and started looking for another guy then. Women swing from dick to dick like a monkey swinging on vines, they never let go of one until they have a grasp on another. Chances are she was already cheating on you with that dude.

• Idkwtf u talking about. She didn't move on, she took a rebound and it isn't gonna end well for her.

• You just learn to let temporal things go.

• she's probably a slut if she moved on that easy