If a guy breaks up with you an it's been a week an he hasn't contact you. Is it save to say it's over?

The guy I dated accused me of doing something I didn't do? He broke up with me by phone then hung up in my face. I didn't try to prove that I didn't do it I just left it alone. He hasn't contact me nor have I tried to call him since he broke it off is it over?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It was over right when he broke up with you.
    Good for you. A person that accuses their partner without any proves, isn't the best partner.

Most Helpful Girl

• He broke up with you. Yes. It's over. That's not to say he may want to start something new but it sounds like you are fine with it being over otherwise you would have contacted him to defend yourself. So I guess it's over.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• It was over starting at the time he hung up in your face.

• Yes... he has moved on.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!