So me and my boyfriend of over two years just broke up? He's completely confused me?

So after two years of bad surroundings we've broken up. We use to fight a lot really, but mostly we put it down to moving the relationship too quickly and to being in one room most of the time. We did become best of friends though and 100% relied on each other. He broke up with me because he needed space and more time to do his own thing. I know I was a tad clingy, but really after everything this is what you want? He also said he did want to stay friends and has said this throughout the relationship from day one. I feel like he does too but he knows and has told me I'm not ready yet! He also said that down the track in maybe a year we could get back together. I'm not sure if he's testing me because when I call he answers. When I message he replies. I made him angry saying I missed him etc. He ended up saying he'll block me if I keep doing it. But he didn't and he still talked to me today. I don't know what to do. I know he still loves me too. Help? Am I thinking too much into it and thinking he's going to come back or do I actually have a chance?

We've been back together for a year now 😊😊😊

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a snowballs chance in hell of getting back together or staying friends regardless what he says. EVERYTIME someone says "let's be friends" It's a lie because they're to pussy to say goodbye

What Guys Said 3

• Well, it seems like he still respects you but I am not sure if that's enough for him to come back to you

• I think you are far too up in your head too much and you need to take a step back to re-evaluate what you are choosing to do.

• Maybe he feels like being in an relationship ate too much of his time, and that if he chose just being friends, he could manage his time better and still have you in his life.

What Girls Said 0