Ex deleted me on facebook. . ?

Me and my ex broke up 2 weeks ago after he came back from travelling and said he didn't know if he felt the same about us anymore and didn't want me waiting around anymore.

I found out he spend last weekend, which was my birthday, with another girl. . After he promised me there was no-one else, he just needed to be alone.

I confronted him and he just kept saying 'im sorry, I never met to hurt you', 'I really care about you and I will always be here for you'

We left it on civil terms, no harsh words said, no full blown argument. . I then see yesterday that he'd deleted me and all my friends/family on facebook! I don't understand. .

32

Most Helpful Guy

• He's your EX... hello... he moved on. You should too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to say it but he's clearly moved on I know this hurts but it seems like he was obviously playing you from before because it's strange how he could suddenly meet someone new and spend the weekend with her.. He's cutting all ties to you to A show you he's no longer interested and B to probably ease his guilt. Either way you definitely deserve better! If he was a real man he would of been honest about his feelings instead of getting with someone else and then cutting you off completely ! It may not feel like it now but see it as a blessing in disguise he's not worth it

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• im sorry to hear that, hope you were not in relationship for long. Did he have mood swings earlier? All in all I dont think it's a bad thing that he deleted you, tbh I wouldn't wanna know anything about the person who cheated on me.

What Girls Said 2

• Why would he keep you on there? You broke up, he wants to move on. Logically he would get rid of reminders so he can.

• I could understand that, but the whole time we were together he had his ex before me on facebook? And they left it on much worse terms?

• He probably just wants to cut you out of his life completely. You did leave on civil terms, but that doesn't mean it's still not painful and he probably just wants to move on with his life and forget it happened.

• So even though he tels me he still really cares about me and doesn't want to hurt me, calls me a fantastic girl and that I made him so happy. . He wants to just cut me off?

• Maybe. He might still really care about you, that would be why it might be hurting him to still have you in his life.