I don't know how take this?

My ex and I broke up for almost 3 months. And she said stopped to the guy she were seeing through our break up. We went out on a date and it was very nice. A couple days later , I asked if she was talking to other guys and she said yes. But their friends both guys want to be more then friends and one she was hooking with. I expressed my feelings on it, and her reply was I'm not going read you're messages. That's everytime we speak a lot she gets anxiety. Did I mention we were together for 5 years and two kids. What am I to do in this situation?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel like this with my sons father. Maybe she's still loves you but want more of a commitment.

Most Helpful Guy

• open relationship?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think she is serious about you. She has other guys on her mind also!

• ı dont thnk