I'm really not sure?

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for a few weeks. We have been on 2 dates and he's really sweet. He's always saying I love you but I'm really not sure if I love him back. There's just something about him that bugs me, if u know what I mean. I have been thinking about breaking up with him but we go to a youth club together and it would make it really awkward. I'm also bad with break ups and don't like hurting people. I'm not sure what to do!

02
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• 1. He loves you after 2 dates? That is a very strong sign that he is the needy, clingy, dependent type. Your gut instincts are trying to tell you what to do.

2. Before dating someone, always consider the prospects f what will happen if it doesn't work out. Will there be awkward situations?

3. If you need help with breaking up, read myTake on the subject:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11588-some-practical-advice-for-how-to-break-up

• If it isn't working out then it's best if you breakup sooner than later. You will only lead him on and cause more heartbreak for him.

What Girls Said 0