How would you react to your ex boyfriend leaving a note on your locker at work that reads "come get your stuff. it's outside the door." ?

i was in disbelief and can't get there for a week. the day he wrote the note, there was a storm as well. we aren't able to talk to each other by text message anymore. either due to number switch or blocking each other.
this frustrates me because i don't know what days it is there and i am concerned about possible damage to my personal belongings because he neglected to cover or take care of them during that time.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I get that you both are hurting but y'all need to put your grownup pants on. Find him in person if you can't reach him through other means and come up with a day that works for both of you to pick up your stuff, and if he doesn't like the idea of being around your belongings any longer than he has to be tell him to mail it to you.

What Guys Said 3

• Dont blame him for you two trying to move on. Thats a terrible reasoning, he probably didn't think much of your belongings as he already was moving on. The break up kinda destroys what ever sentimental value they have.

• not blaming anyone. i just wanted my stuff back. thanks?

• Dangg lol He uppercut u pretty bad there OP

• i don't know if ur familiar with the law. if there is damage theft or loss due to negligence, the defendent has to pay for that negligence. I wouldn't laugh too much.

• so since you're in college, you are supposedly emotionally mature and going to be a role model for others? just because you're going to a college like anyone else is capable of doing, doesn't necessarily mean you're mature enough to interact with adults or mature situations.

• Lol I am not, it's my senior year but I am gonna be and u just mad because he did uppercut you pretty bad OP. Ks

• I would put it in my planner. I'd hate for it to rain.

What Girls Said 1

• hey i van understand how u are feeling... even i am in the same situation.. n i can just comfort u by saying.. everything vl b fine..