He said he doesn't want to hurt me?

I've been dating a boy for almost two months but we are kind of in a long distance relationship as he is studying far away and now he's back here. Things have gotten complicated as he has been recently telling me and admiting that he's a fuckboy and that he feels that sooner or later our relationship is gonna have a bad ending. He told me that he cares a lot about me, so he doesn't want to hurt me and that he would rather end it all, before losing me forever. He's also taking a lot of time to think about it and i really want him with me, although i know what may happen. Do you think that he's telling me that because he really cares about me or is it just an excuse because he has gotten tired or something? Also what do y'all think that i should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that he fussed up before he went and did some thing with some one else tells me that he does care , but it also tells me that he may not be faithful

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't pressurize anyone for loving you... and you should not...
    See... whether he is telling you truth or giving you an excuse...
    The whole things summed up indicating that he does not want to continue the relationship...
    So... let him free and let yourself free from a guy who does not like to be you anymore..#as your lover (b. f)
    But a good thing is that love might have lost into your relationship but #friendship still exists... so smile... and let the god do what he has chosen for you...#wish you would get your true love soon... :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• He warning you that if another piece of hot ass comes walking by and they want it he'll want it and take it. So it's best to let a person like that go.

• I think he's probably telling the truth

• Leave him alone.

What Girls Said 5

• I think a guy would not want to build a bad image of himself if his only aim is to sleep with you and disappear. He has already given you a warning that he might screw up if your thing with him continues. I think he does care and doesn't want to hurt you. So take his warning and don't push it unless you're willing to take the risk and get badly hurt in the end

• Hi
    Dump him. He's a weakling who's going to do something bad, like cheat and then excuse it because he warned you at the start.
    Don't hang around waiting for this loser to grow up. You've only been together 2 months and I know you have feelings for him, but really, you are wasting them.
    He'd rather end it all now then end up losing you forever? Isn't that the same thing? Sounds like he's just too much of a weasel to end it himself and that you're okay for now until something better comes along.
    You're worth so much more. Leave him. I'll bet you if you do he'll come after you, but resist. This one likes games. Don't play. Move on and don't look back.
    Good Luck

• sweetheart leave him now
    tell him goodbye and don't speak to him again
    he is telling you but being nice
    because I bet you're underage and he is over 18
    so he is thinking if he tells you, we can still be friends you won't hate him for sleeping with other girls and if he comes back in town and you're legal you two can hook up and he will leave and you will never hear from him again

• I think he's telling you because he cares. Long distance relationships are tough. It's obviously wearing down on him, and if he's feeling these feeling two month into your relationship, I don't think those feelings will get better anytime soon. I think you should just let it go. It sounds like he wants it to be done with.

• What does it matter? he's trying to spare your feelings go with it.