Ex girlfriend giving weird signals help?

My ex dumped me 4 weeks ago we had a crazy argument, we are now still in contact but I never text her at all she's been trying so hard to get my attention for the past week now. She first blocked me on everything and now unblocked me she does this everyday now. I set most of my accounts on private to make her think she's been blocked. I feel like she's stalking me seriously or trying for my attention I used to beg her so much with flowers got rejected twice after that to I'm just like forget that I've been ignoring her for 2 weeks what does she want or trying to do I find it stupid she unblocked me from everything.. But not on my mums profile just mine I'm confused. Why hey can't she just call me or text me lol

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Don't play into her cat and mouse game here dude. Just be chill and make her sweat it. If things are meant for the two of you she will make contact. Mean while just keep ignoring her , it will eat her up inside

• Thanks bro should I block her?

• Will she come crawling if just leave things alone and get on with it? Like I am now

• She will more than likely be the one to break the ice

• by the sound of it she has tried to get in contact with you, and only you. she left her profile open to you you have a chance to contact her if and when you ever wanted to.

• What can It mean? And she knows my number well she can just ring me or come by

• I think she just wants to hurt me although dumping me is enough Lool

• trust me when i say i understand the pain that comes with it. the best revenge is to move on find someone else and dont give you ex the time of day

• Dating drama. I think you should just move on. Unless you feel like you still have a chance with her. Then maybe try again.