Girls, Have you ever been cheated on?

If yes, what happened and what did you do?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, twice, or maybe three times. I would rather not talk about it, because I'm trying to get over it. But, I'm pretty sure, I did literally nothing but love my boyfriends, and they must have gotten bored or something and cheated. It hurt so bad. And what did I do? I cried. And was stupid and stayed with him, to be later dumped after having insecurities AFTER he cheated.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, 2 different boyfriends. The first time was worse. The second time I was emotionally done and I think he knew that so he cheated, whatever lol. I was more mad because he cheated just after my cousin went missing because I was being distant.

The first time in had suspicions (long distance) in would hear things, he said no. My married friend said if in didn't trust him in didn't deserve him. They two of them were cheating 6 months. I was more mad at my friend, I easily cut ties with both. I took the high road and kept it under wraps. Not for their benefits, but for her husbands. She recently found out she was pregnant and was ending things. I didn't want to hurt the other innocent partner because knowing hurt more than breaking up. Cutting tie's was easy. Not feeling worthless is hard.

• no, and i pray I'm never in that situation.

• Nope. But I have been In a situation where I thought the relationship was more than what it was. So I cut off all my hoes and he didn't. 😂

• Emotionally yes! And let me tell you.. it's worse than physical cheating😔😢

• Like I was there at all time's, I put in more than that insecure fucker ever did! I just had to let go, no point in beating a dead horse. I realized I'm a pink starburst and I shouldn't accept treatment as if I was a yellow one☺

• yes I was cheated on. at the time I had no self worth and stayed he did it another four times before I had the guts to leave.

• Yes, nothing I moved on with my life.

• So far... Not yet.

• Drank for a week straight. Cried. Forgave him. Married him. Put him in place and moved forward. Shockingly. Were really happy now.

• Why did you marry him?

• Well when i met him life was absolutly amazing, a year later he started developing issues, cheated on me, and i knew if i could just get us back to the early days itd be alright again. Thats all i could focus on.. Was how happy life had been. So i took him back, made him face some hard realities, and eventually married. Was in love. I was more surprised he changed than he was i think. We still have problems we work out but id like to think he's my life partner.