Let go or speak up?

okay well basically this is years of history in a paragraph but basically I met a guy as a kid and we dated for years and fell in love and all this shit happened between us, not normal couple shit but stuff that changes u forever and that leaves u wanting to die. It's indescribable and I hope no one goes through that pain. But basically I just blocked him and never talked to him again but it's starting to bother me that I never confronted him and I don't know talked things out instead I just let go and tried to forget which is probably best but part of me wants to confront the guy. I don't know what to do...

Most Helpful Guy

• You did the right thing to cut him out of your life, you blocked him that's good. In time you will be fine. Just let him go.

If you wanted to confront him, then you should done it that time itself, in my view you shouldn't do anything now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I would let go. Confronting him may just prolong your hurt. It won't provide closure for you , because whatever he has to say to you, will just leave you will more endless questions. He may say things that causes you more pain. Some things are better left unsaid , and some things... you are better off not knowing

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• confronting him will only make it worse at that point.

• let go