My ex cheated on me a year ago and Im still not over it?

I still think about it every day and im so disgusted by it. how could he do that to me? they grinded, slept together and made out and there was a picture of them walking away from everyone to be alone. he was very drunk but it still bothers me so much. what can i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That was then and this is now. You're walking forward, but facing backwards. Does it hurt? Yup! No none ever said it wouldn't. Relationships come filled with all sorts of interesting things. Some very good and others... very terrible. You don't get to love without the possibility of getting hurt.

For now, start looking at today with your life. And then do the same thing tomorrow. Don't be afraid to interact with other guys. We're definitely not all like your ex! At some point your heart will heal enough to trust again. And when it does, jump in again, head first and never look back. (And then threaten to cut that guys balls off if he even THINKS about another woman! 😉)

You have so much to look forward to in life. Don't let this assholes behavior take up all your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try and Move on from this the best that you can here, dear. You Need to keep telling Yourself he is a Dirty dog for Doing the Dirty on you and For... Poo-pooing as well.
    Right now, with love in your own Heart right from the Start, it is Tearing you Apart. However, the more you Focus on your own life, the Less Strife... Eventually, you will wonder Why you even bothered with this bone head and what you even saw in him.
    Good luck. xx

• I'm similar to asker. Slept with a co-worker 9 times, but she ended it to come back to me

• Really? Sad isn't it? Why dont they change? Some people say they can & do

• @Trotters maybe if they ever find the right one, sure, anyone can change but Only if they want to and may go back to it, given a lame duck excuse in their head if a relationship even has a little problem. xx

What Guys Said 3

• just do whatever you want. I don't think there's a formula in life to get over being cheated on, you just get over it on your own in your own time.

sure, other things might help, like getting with another guy who is way better than your ex, but maybe that won't work for you.

• Be glad that he did it while you were dating, and not while you were married.

• Same here

What Girls Said 2

• fucking get over it.. and move on.. find someone to grind and make out and take pictures.. or whatever..

• Its easy for others to just say 'move on'. But you need a distraction, try and talk to someone new. Keep telling yourself you can do much better and he doesn't deserve a nice girl like you.