I blocked my ex because he comes in a out of my life, did I do the right thing?

He comes in and out of my life and it causes me a lot of anxiety and sadness. I feel really sad about it now 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• You did the right thing... if he brings nothing but misery in your life, and you do not want misery in your life... Then you need to make the best decision for yourself possible. Yes you might experience some heartache and regret or loss... But it will pass and in the end it's for your own good and the sun will shine in the Horizon with someone else when your ready.
    Just let him go... Resist from scratching that itch... You deserve better!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you did! This on and off situation can be really painful! Avoid any contact with him for at least 30 days. That was my magic trick to think for myself and what I really wanted. When the 30 days are over, either you've moved on with your life, or you're still heartbroken (but not as much as before) and who knows, maybe he'll take the time to ponder about the situation during those 30 days!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• When you break up, you say goodbye and then you never see them again, you don't talk to them on the phone, no text messages, no birthday card, nothing. That is proper breaking up. If you do anything less than that, you are "playing around" at break up, not being honest with yourself, and simply creating circumstances for you to continue being hurt. Of course you should block your ex. You should never have any contact NEVER EVER AGAIN!

What Girls Said 1

• You pushed me.. in the moment hitting nerves hurts. If i do it again block me freely but this once Let me back in, i was seriously sad and stupid blocking u

• But please stop with the stereotypes. Im all of those thing rn. but i dont like being categized and reminded 24-7.