Girls, How would you take revenge on a cheating boyfriend?

Would you...

Slap him
Yell at him
or Sleep with his friends?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• No that's immature to fuck his friend or cheat back period. There are better way's to get revenge like... dumping him and moving on. Violence is never the answer nor is verbal abuse. Yeah ok some people react in that way cause their upset, but I'd just cut you outta my life *Card I B spin* FOREVAAAAAAAA! Cheating is a two way street. You accidentally fall off a bike, nowhere in the history if time have anyone ever accidentally fallen into some 🐈🐈 or fallen into a di*k. You had the option of turning it down, yeah everyone gets twmotws but a cheater doesn't care about the consequences until it's too late. So I don't feel bad for people like that. If I was to get cheated on I'll forgive you, but there is no me and you ever again.

• Not much I could do, life will teach him and hopefully make him a better man.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 12

• Break up with him and remove him from my life. That's enough.

• I'm not a vindictive person , so i would never seek revenge on someone... no matter how much they hurt me. I'd be devastated and heartbroken but instead, i would cut all contact so i could heal and move on. Revenge just prolongs your hurt , and takes up too much of your time and emotions , which you have already wasted on that person.

• I would deny his existence and move on.

• I'd just break up and find someone better.

• I would move on with my life

• Get an extremely hot body, I'm talking Victoria secret angel worthy, and upgrade

• I'd forgive him and move on with my life.

• Break up and work out more so my body is hotter and he can't have it.

• Get a better boyfriend and show him he's replaceable especially after doing dumb shit like cheating

• Easy: by moving on with my life ;)

• I'd dump him.

• He wouldn't worth any more of my time and effort, so the best revenge is to move on and completely ignore him

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../frankiejohn.png